What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Simple Golf Tips – Guaranteed to Lengthen Your Drive and Shave 7 Strokes.
- You’ll wonder what ever happened to that awful slice you used to have.
- You’ll start playing the best golf of your life by week two.
- You’ll lower your score by at least seven strokes within the first two rounds.
- You’ll learn the Simple Golf Swing in just three hours.
- You’ll hit the ball straighter and further than you ever hit before.
- You’ll hit with greater distance and accuracy every time.
- You’ll hit more greens and get the ball consistently close to the pin.
- You’ll gain a new outlook on golf with greater confidence in your game. Because you’re armed with a proven system that actually works!
- You’ll drop at least 12 strokes off your handicap at the end of two weeks.
- You’ll be a different golfer in a month. That old bogey plus golfer that was you will be totally transformed. Just imagine the look on the faces of your golfing buddies.
Is it something I can trust?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I’m sure I can track down some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Golf Swing Guru scores an averge of 3.99, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Golf Swing Guru scores 69.70/100 which is great – this product is selling in large numbers every day. That’s an indication of high quality.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.golfswingguru.com/indexbr1.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: golfswingguru.com you’ll also be taken through to golfswingguru.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)